Trust our experienced team for repair, calibration and sales of servo and proportional valves, servo-actuators and electronic controllers.
Servo systems are serviced on our computer controlled test center, which assures precise and consistent quality test reports from our 5000 psi servo grade stainless steel test stand with oil filtration to 3.8 microns absolute.
We service recognized brands such as TSS, Abex, Moog, Atchley, M.T.S., Atlas, Oil Gear, Bosch, Parker, Bullard, Pegasus, CEI, R.V.A., Cincinnati, Rexroth, Denison, SLI,Double A, Star, Dowty, Sunstrand, Dyval, Tokyo Keiki, Honeywell, Tokyo Precision, Hunkar, Ultra, Kawasaki, Unimation, Marrotta, and Vickers.
Lynch Electro-Hydraulics carries over 30 valve adaptors to accommodate most common valve mounting patters. Design and manufacturing of adapters for any special valve on a rush basis if required.
- Over 15 years of electro-hydraulic service experience
- One week standard turn around time
- All repairs and thorough from run in to run out
- Extensive database and computerized test stand
- No charge on inspection
- One year warranty on all sales
From concept or circuit drawing, our team of Hydraulic Design Engineers will ensure that your hydraulics are optimized for maximum performance and cost reduction. Complete support includes; conceptualization, engineering, component selection, 3D modeling/design, first class machining, assembly, documentation and validation. Your manifold systems are produced in attractive lead times at competitive prices
The ability to take concepts, schematics, 3D Models, engineering analysis and migrate the drawings into our State-of-the-Art Manufacturing facilities to produce final hydraulic, motion control subsystems under one roof. Many of our clients experience the valued cost and time savings of using a single vendor to engineer, manufacture, integrate, test and validate the hydraulic, motion control solution. They receive a "plug and play" total subsystem.
- Nonlinear, thermal, impact, fatigue
- Gas injection molding, blow molding, etc.
- Transient, multiple streams, heat transfer.
- 2D/3D draft, conversion, simulation, etc.
- 10,000 PSI (700 BAR) Hydrostatic Testing.
- 5,000 PSI (345 BAR) Functional Hydraulic Testing up to 30 GPM Continuous or 150+ GPM Intermittent.
- Fatigue Testing up to 10,000 PSI (345 BAR) and up to 30 Hz.